Full Time, Permanent
Up to £24,000 per annum including performance related bonus
Are you an experienced Care Supervisor seeking recognition and encouragement in your career? Maybe you're a Senior Care Assistant who embraces additional responsibility and is looking to take your career to the next level?
Bluebird Care Epsom & Bluebird Care Sutton are both seeking a Care Supervisor in each branch.
Along with a salary with up to £24,000 per annum including performance related bonus, we offer competitive benefits and a structured Career Pathway to help you realise your full potential!
Bluebird Care is a domiciliary care company that provides care within the community, and our Care Assistants provide a range of care and support to our customers’ which enables them to stay in their own homes.
Working for Bluebird Care as a Care Supervisor, you would receive excellent benefits, including:
- Loyalty awards for length of service
- Referral scheme up to £250
- Paid annual leave 28 days pro rata
- Paid monthly performance related bonus
To apply for the Care Supervisor role, you will need:
- Have your own vehicle and a full driving license
- The right to work in the UK
- Care Experience as on call support and care calls will be required on a rota basis
As a Care Supervisor you will be required to:
- To support care staff in their role through providing ad-hoc training and guidance at the customer’s home and to help with ongoing training, including the care certificate and completing staff supervisions.
- To ensure the customer care plans are reviewed regularly and making any changes if required to the care plans and risk assessments.
- Monitor electronic MAR charts and take any actions on findings
- Building our local network of customer referral contacts to generate new enquiries for care and to convert enquiries to assessment.
- To Take part in the out of hours emergency on-call rota as and when required, dealing effectively with emergency on-call issues e.g. covering calls either directly or indirectly. Due to the on-call duties involved with this role candidates must have a car which you can insure and use for work.
Would you like to make a positive difference to somebody's life? Would you like to join in our Company Values?
- To take pride and responsibility
- To be positive and to give recognition
- To share loyalty and trust
- To be a super listener and to have empathy
- To encourage great teamwork and support
If yes, please apply today or call our friendly recruitment team on 01732 748 084 who will welcome you on your new career journey!
Closing Date: 31/01/2020