Chichester, West Sussex
Full Time, Permanent
Up to £24,000 per annum including performance related bonus
Along with a salary with up to £24,000 per annum including performance related bonus, we offer competitive benefits and a structured Career Pathway to help you realise your full potential!
Bluebird Care (Chichester) is a domiciliary care company that provides care within the community, and our Care Assistants provide a range of care and support to our customers’ which enables them to stay in their own homes.
Become a Care Assistant for Bluebird Care (Chichester) and receive excellent benefits, including:
- Loyalty awards for length of service
- Referral scheme up to £250
- Paid annual leave 28 days pro rata
- Paid monthly performance related bonus
To apply for the Care Coordinator role, you will need:
- Have your own vehicle and a full driving license
- The right to work in the UK
- Care Experience as on call support and care calls will be required on a rota basis.
As a Care Coordinator you will be required to:
- Re-allocate all care visits and communicate all changes to rotas to both the customer and the care worker.
- Monitor booking and tasks alerts and update notes on PASSsystem, making sure appropriate notes are added to the system.
- Have strong organisational and communication skills and be confident working independently and as part of a team.
- To Take part in the out of hours emergency on-call rota as and when required, dealing effectively with emergency on-call issues e.g. covering calls either directly or indirectly. Due to the on-call duties involved with this role candidates must have a car which you can insure and use for work.
Would you like to make a positive difference to somebody's life? Would you like to join in our Company Values?
- To take pride and responsibility
- To be positive and to give recognition
- To share loyalty and trust
- To be a super listener and to have empathy
- To encourage great teamwork and support
If yes, please apply today or call our friendly recruitment team on 01732 748 084 who will welcome you on your new career journey.
Closing Date: 31/01/2020