Part Time, Care Administrator
Permanent, Part Time
£11,520 per annum plus performance related bonus
Along with a salary of £11,520 per annum plus performance related bonus, we offer competitive benefits and a structured Career Pathway to help you realise your full potential!
Bluebird Care (Epsom & Kingston) is a domiciliary care company that provides care within the community, and our Care Assistants provide a range of care and support to our customers’ which enables them to stay in their own homes.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Part Time, Care Administrator working 24 hours per week Monday to Friday working within the Epsom & Kingston Office team.
Working for Bluebird Care (Epsom & Kingston) as a Part Time, Care Administrator you would receive excellent benefits, including:
- Loyalty awards for length of service
- Referral scheme up to £250
- Paid annual leave 28 days pro rata
- Paid monthly performance related bonus
As a Part Time, Care Administrator you will be required to:
- Build our network of carer referral contacts to generate new local enquiries for carers and to convert local enquiries to interview.
- To follow-up pro-actively on all interviews booked by our central recruitment team.
- To engage pro-actively with candidates during the entirety of the recruitment process via phone, email and our recruitment systems.
- To make sure carer files are current and compliant.
- To have strong organisational and communication skills and be confident working independently and as part of a team.
- To take part in the out of hours emergency on-call rota as and when required, dealing effectively with emergency on-call issues e.g. covering calls either directly or indirectly. Due to the on-call duties involved with this role candidates must have a car which you can insure and use for work.
Would you like to make a positive difference to somebody's life? Would you like to join in our Company Values?
- To take pride and responsibility
- To be positive and to give recognition
- To share loyalty and trust
- To be a super listener and to have empathy
- To encourage great teamwork and support
If yes, please apply today or call our friendly recruitment team on 01732 748 084 who will welcome you on your new career journey!
Closing Date: 31/01/2020