Care Assistant - Mornings and/or Evenings
Up to £11.55 per hour
Excellent rates of pay up to £11.55 per hour plus mileage allowance.
Working for Bluebird Care (Reigate) as a Care Assistant, you would receive excellent benefits, including:
- extensive bank holiday/weekend rates of pay
- paid mileage
- continued service awards
- recommend a friend bonus
- paid Care Certificate on completion
- guaranteed hours contract
- paid annual leave 28 days pro rata
- carer of the month reward
- paid monthly staff meetings and paid update training
To apply for the Care Assistant role, you will need:
- to have your own vehicle and a full driving license.
- the right to work in the UK
- no experience needed!
- We are looking for a caring & passionate individual to join our team on a part-time/full-time basis, working various mixed shifts in the mornings, evenings and alternate weekends. We operate care from 7am till 10pm Monday to Sunday.
At Bluebird Care Reigate our Care Assistants provide domiciliary care to our customers, this enables them to remain independent with dignity and respect in their own home.
When visiting our customers, we offer a full range of care and can include the following:
- Assisting the customer with personal care needs
- Meal preparation and supporting meal times
- Domestic support
- Supporting medication
Do you have what it takes to become a Care Assistant with Bluebird Care Reigate? If so please apply today or call the Recruitment Team on 01372 748084 for more information!
Closing Date: 22/12/2018